Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
As the innovation hub of Perspecta, Perspecta Labs is molding the future of emerging technologies. We refuse to think inside the box. Our experts conduct leading research in machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), mobile communications and internet of things (IoT) technologies that provides customers with transformative insights and real-time situational intelligence. With your finger on the pulse of next-gen technology, you’ll be rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Click column header to sort
Support in the planning and development of Next Generation Networks (NGN) Priority Services as the customer transitions its legacy based priority services to the NGN/IP/5G/Cable platform to keep pace with Public Switched Network (PSN) evolution. The project focuses on standards support and participation required to support the migration of legacy priority services to NGN/IP/5G/Cable. NGN Priority Services are intended to be standards-based to ensure interoperability. The project provides the requisite engineering to identify and promote interoperability standards to support priority telecommunications. In supporting standards, the project provides technical expertise to conduct planning, technical/traffic analysis, and engineering necessary to enhance NGN Priority Services technologies and to promote service improvements.
• Conduct analyses for all directly supported programs to ensure program plans are responsive to funding or schedule changes, or technology or transition (delivery) risks or opportunities.
• Conduct focused technical studies that include surveys of publically releasable information, state-of-the-art technology descriptions, identification of experts and their field of interest and estimated levels of investment needed to develop the technology for Naval use.
• Develop intra-program investment plans and the associated technology roadmaps to assist the customer to coordinate core programs with division or company strategies.
• Provide inter and intra organizational coordination/facilitation with Naval acquisition community staffs and Naval laboratories/Warfare Center Engineers and Scientist’s.
• Provide Management & Execution Support including financial planning efforts and the use of the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy-ERP) and Procurement for the Public Sector (PPS) and the drafting of correspondence, documentation and reports and briefing/presentation material. . Provide technical and financial management expertise ensuring that program funds are spent efficiently, helping the customer meet fiscal milestones.
• Provide Program Investment and Strategic Planning Support by providing the technical and management support needed to assist the customer in developing and maintaining program investment strategies based on identification and evaluation of investment alternatives with a focus on developing technologies along appropriate transition paths to the Naval warfighter.
• Support demonstrations of Advanced Technology Programs including, Future Naval Capability (FNC) and Innovative Prototype (INP) efforts and support their transition (delivery) to a Naval ship or Warfighter.
Performs critical and dynamic function to support intelligence activities by using your advanced foreign language skills combined with cultural experience and expertise to produce high-quality, accurate, and timely translations, interpretations, and other language-related support to operations. This would include working in a interactive team environment conducting analysis, reviewing and translating source material of both a technical and non-technical nature. Conducting bidirectional consecutive interpretation of target language to English and English to target language using phraseology selected to preserve the original intent, meaning and emphasis. Preference will be given to candidates who can engage in casual, informal written or verbal conversations with native speakers.
Translation: Candidate should accurately translate source material in electronic and hardcopy formats that not only contain facts but also some abstract language showing an ability to capture intended implications and nuances. Should be able to capture geopolitical, regional, ethnic, and cultural elements in text.
Interpretation: Candidate should be able to interpret accurately to include simultaneous interpretation. Should have a good understand of one or more regional dialects.
Transcription: Candidate should be able to review audio or internet materials, transcribe with his degree of accuracy and expression. Must possess excellent English-language written communication skills for preparing reports.
Gisting/Summarizing: Candiate should be able to identify and accurately summarize factual points as well as abstract concepts to isolate pertinent and nuanced information.
Lead the design and implementation of custom software for visualizing radio spectrum data and other scientific data. GUI is to be supported on major Web Browsers, while the application will run on Linux servers.
Advise on use of third-party products required for development and deployment of the web GUI. Contribute to system documentation. Support integration and testing.
- The Senior Software Engineer with work in a small multi-disciplinary team on cutting edge technology.
- Design and develop back-end and front-end software that integrates several software components
Support a GUI that displays and allows users to interact wtih spectrum data presented in three dimensions plus a time dimensiom
- Integrate sensor data from embedded devices and transform and store the data in a format optimized for further analysis
• Implement signal processing applications in software defined radios for both real-time and non-real-time applications.
• Write optimized code to perform wireless signal processing functions on embedded processors.
• Work with algorithm designers to iterate designs to produce optimized operational versions of algorithms.
The Senior Research Scientist will be part of a small multi-disciplinary team focused on cutting ege technology. Responsibilities include:
- Develop signal processing algorithms for RF sesing and communications applications.
- Algorithm Development will be for both real-time applicationson embedded processors and non-real-time applications operationg on stored data.
- Algorithmic areas of interest include signal detection, classification, geolocation (direction finding and time-difference-of-arrival techniques, eg.g.) on both multi-antenna single platforms and distributed RF
We collect radio frequency information from sensors and present it to end users in a format to easily meet the analysis needs of end users. Develop signal processing algorithms for RF sensing and communications applications. Algorithm development will be for both real-time applications on embedded processors and non-real-time applications operating on stored data. Algorithmic areas of interest include signal detection, classification, geolocation, (direct finding and time-difference-of arrival techniques, e.g) on both multi-antenna single platforms and distributed RF platforms.
- Assist with managing program documentation for our NSD Customer. Our customer has a defined their Systems Engineering Lifecycle process and governance requirements, which requires some management of the documentation templates and oversight of filled in documents.
- Additional support will be provided to facilitating our customer's core program status meeting every other week completing status form.
- Facilitating this meeting is a high-visibility and important role for our customers.
- Familiarity with the DHS Directive 102 is desired.
- Strong communication skills to work with other contractor teams as well as government customer organizations
We are eager to tap the expertise of a wireless networking scientist to help us research and optimize technology development in wireless network architecture and protocols. The challenges this researcher will help support will center on:
Applied research and technology development in diverse areas related to wireless systems architectures and protocols (adaptive routing, QoS, MAC, autonomous network control, innovative protocol stacks, mobile applications).
Design and development of advanced algorithms and networking software for more efficient and reliable network communications in disconnected, intermittent wireless environments.
Ability to write high quality scientific papers and patent applications.