Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Applying model-based system engineering (MBSE) to define architectural views using the Unified Profile for DoDAF/MODAF (UPDM) and Systems Modeling Language (SysML). Providing enterprise architecture expertise to translate the customer’s enterprise strategy into a future enterprise architecture and a transition plan to achieve that future state. Researching and advising on the selection of technologies to include within the enterprise architecture that supports programmatic and technical decisions. Deriving mission threads and developing use cases to aid in enterprise-level verification planning. Identifying proposed changes to technical baseline documents (e.g., interface documents, specification documents and architecture products). Writing and delivering high-quality engineering documents suitable for distribution to SE&I technical staff/management and customer decision-makers. Active participation in program discussions and meetings resulting in the submission of technical analysis and recommendations to customers.
- 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Related Field
- Experience and expertise in the application of Enterprise Architecture (EA) frameworks (e.g., UPDM and SysML) and in using EA tools such as Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect, IBM Rational Rhapsody and Unicom System Architect
- Familiarity with Rational Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Self-motivated performer with the ability to work collaboratively with enterprise systems engineering and integrated product teams
- Effective written and verbal communicator with experience presenting information to a group
- Master of Science in Engineering, Mathematics or Physics
- Experience designing and testing space vehicles or command and control systems
- GPS experience
- U.S. Government systems acquisition experience
- Active SCI clearance
- Military experience