Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
Provide assistance with assessing the impact of anticipated system and application initiatives identified by Code 33.
• Conduct analyses for all directly supported programs to ensure program plans are responsive to funding or schedule changes, or technology or transition (delivery) risks or opportunities.
• Conduct focused technical studies that include surveys of publically releasable information, state-of-the-art technology descriptions, identification of experts and their field of interest and estimated levels of investment needed to develop the technology for Naval use.
• Develop intra-program investment plans and the associated technology roadmaps to assist the customer to coordinate core programs with division or company strategies.
• Provide inter and intra organizational coordination/facilitation with Naval acquisition community staffs and Naval laboratories/Warfare Center Engineers and Scientist’s.
• Provide Management & Execution Support including financial planning efforts and the use of the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (Navy-ERP) and Procurement for the Public Sector (PPS) and the drafting of correspondence, documentation and reports and briefing/presentation material. . Provide technical and financial management expertise ensuring that program funds are spent efficiently, helping the customer meet fiscal milestones.
• Provide Program Investment and Strategic Planning Support by providing the technical and management support needed to assist the customer in developing and maintaining program investment strategies based on identification and evaluation of investment alternatives with a focus on developing technologies along appropriate transition paths to the Naval warfighter.
• Support demonstrations of Advanced Technology Programs including, Future Naval Capability (FNC) and Innovative Prototype (INP) efforts and support their transition (delivery) to a Naval ship or Warfighter.
A SECRET level security clearance
A Master’s degree from an accredited university in a technical field* and five (5) years of experience in a technical field*
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in a technical field* and ten (10) years of experience in a technical field*. Experience in executing and reviewing technical studies, analysis, and design activities.
*Technical Fields Include the Following:
o Mechanical Engineering (sub-disciplines of Acoustical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Vehicle Engineering, Power Plant Engineering, Energy Engineering)
o Electrical Engineering (sub-disciplines of Electronic Engineering and Power Engineering)
o Naval Architecture and Naval Engineering
o Material Science and Engineering
• Sciences: Chemistry or Physics