Every day at Perspecta, we enable hundreds of thousands of people to take on our nation’s most important work. We’re a company founded on a diverse set of capabilities and skills, bound together by a single promise: we never stop solving our nation’s most complex challenges. Our team of engineers, analysts, developers, investigators, integrators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We continually push ourselves—to respond, to adapt, to go further. To look ahead to the changing landscape and develop new and innovative ways to serve our customers.
Perspecta works with U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our high-caliber employees are rewarded in many ways—not only through competitive salaries and benefits packages, but the opportunity to create a meaningful impact in jobs and on projects that matter.
Perspecta’s talented and robust workforce—14,000 strong—stands ready to welcome you to the team. Let’s make an impact together.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
The candidate will be responsible for development of both FPGA designs and embedded systems software for low-volume proof-of-concept products. This position presents a great opportunity for candidates that are looking to work on challenging, cutting edge technology across diverse areas.
- Working with small multi disciplinary team
- Work closely with software developers in a hands on FPGA development role
- Developing FPGA designs based on high level requirements
- Design, document, code, simulate, synthesize and implement HDL designs
- Test and debug entire software/FPGA system
- Implement FPGA designs on devices that are resident in commercial Software Defined Radios (SDRs), e.g., Ettus B210, N310, etc.
- Familiarity with digital signal processing and LTE standard is a plus
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
Master's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
Familiar with implementing fixed point signal processing algorithms in both embedded software and HDL.
Familiar with RF systems and test equipment
U.S. Citizen with a current security clearance of SECRET or above, or the ability to obtain a security clearance